Monday, November 15, 2010

Dipped in ink.

Ok, so I cannot be bothered to get my camera... but the tips of my fingernails are BLACK! (Bought a nail design pen thingy by Sally Hansen. Right hand only, too difficult/messy to do on the other hand.) When I showed my mum, she cringed and said it looks like I've dipped my fingernails in ink (she cringes at any "unusual" colours/designs I do on my fingernails.)

In other news, I BOUGHT LOTS OF NEW CLOTHES!


Dress by Sunny girl from Episode. I had to decide between this and tie-dye leggings. Most difficult decision I have made in a very long time. (I know my hair looks a bit dumb in this photo, but it did actually look lovely)


New leggings and shoes. The zips on the leggings are kinda lame, but whatever.


How cool is this headband? From Diva.


Petticoat from Don Bosco op shop. $2! It's the first GOOD short petticoat I have found.


I am very pleased with my purchases. And I am officially in love with that dress.
I also got a new ring... It's a lovely orangey coloured "gem" (totally fake, obviously) and the rest is gold.

Much love and blogginess. x

No comments:

Post a Comment