Sunday, October 10, 2010

New beginnings.

I decided I should make my layout actually look coordinated... and changed the title while I was at it ("Things and such" was just a bit lame!)

My sister has started a food blog! It's incredible, it looks so professional. And tasty! Have a look.


Right, onto the clothes! I bought a new swim suit at the start of the week. Wore them to the beach today. They almost look like a one piece, but it's a tankini with bikini bottoms. Compared to my old swim suit, they are much more age appropriate and a really timeless style. Comfortable, too! The tankini has underwire!



And I found a starfish!



Also, my mum bought me a really nice sun dress for $10 on the weekend. It has a great cut-out style at the back, and I just love the floral print!





I hope you enjoy the new layout as much as I do!
x

1 comment: